Contact Us

If you have a Water or Sewer Emergency at your home or need to report a water main break, water leak, sewer line break or overflow within the District,  please notify us immediately by calling our main phone number at 682-831-4600. Our main phone number is answered 24-Hours a day.

For non-emergencies, please complete the form below.  You may submit an anonymous report of repeated violations of the watering restrictions on the Water Waster Anonymous Report page.

We welcome your comments, suggestions, and questions.

Please call us at 682-831-4600 or fill out the form below and click Send.  Your email will be forwarded to the appropriate person and someone will respond within two business days.  You may also use this form to report non-emergency problems.

Please be aware that any correspondence you submit is considered public information and subject to open records requests.  We may redact your personal email address but not your name or the contents of your submission.  We look forward to serving you!

Your name is required for this field.
A valid email address is required for this field.