Establish Service


Welcome to Trophy Club!  We’re glad you’re here and we look forward to providing water, sewer, and fire service to you in your new home.  If you can’t find the information you’re looking for on these pages, please contact us and let us know how we can help.


Please call the Utility Billing Office at 682-831-4682 at least one business day before your closing or move-in date to request service so that we may schedule a meter read.  You will be billed for the water used after that time.

Make arrangements to come to the office before your closing or move-in date to complete the account set-up and pay a deposit.

We require the following to establish water service:

Note:  If the current owner discontinues service and we do not have the completed paperwork and deposit when the meter is read, the water will be turned off.


If you currently live in Trophy Club and are moving to a new address you will need to complete the same steps above as if establishing service for the first time. We require a new account for each address; however, the deposit on the account for your existing account will be credited on your final bill. Any remaining credits will be refunded by check and mailed to your forwarding address.


If you are moving and wish to disconnect service, please notify us at least one business day prior to your requested disconnect date and provide a forwarding address.


Thank you for choosing Trophy Club for your new project!  To obtain water service for a new area, please submit a completed packet to the District office at 100 Municipal Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262.  This packet should include:

Please contact us or call 682-831-4600 if you have any questions about the process or the District’s development policy.  We cannot accept incomplete packets.

back to top

Notice to New Customers

Please visit the Water page for information about the use of chloramines for disinfection.