Forms, Documents and Policies

Annual Drinking Water Quality

Consumer Confidence Report for 2016

Consumer Confidence Report for 2015

Consumer Confidence Report for 2014

Consumer Confidence Report for 2013

Consumer Confidence Report for 2012

Consumer Confidence Report for 2011


Budget FY18

Budget FY17

Notice to Purchaser

Budget FY16 Amended

Budget FY16

Budget FY15 Amended 3

Budget FY15 Amended 2

Budget FY 15 Amended

Budget FY15

Budget FY 14 Amended

Budget FY 14

Budget FY 13 Amended

Budget FY 13

Audited Financial Statements FY 2017

Audited Financial Statement FY 2016

Audited Financial Statement FY 2015

Audited Financial Statement FY 2014

Audited Financial Statement FY 2013

Audited Financial Statement FY 2012

Human Resources

Please visit the Employment page for more information about the Employment Application.

2018 Holiday Calendar

2017 Holiday Calendar

Summary of Benefits


July 2017

May 2017

March 2017

January 2017

December 2016

November 2016

October 2016

July 2016

June 2016

May 2016

April 2016

March 2016

January 2016

December 2015

June 2015

May 2015

February 2015

September 2014

January 2014

June 2013

May 2013

March 2013

December 2012


Water Restrictions Variance Application


Bylaws of the Board of Directors

Cash Reserves Policy

Development Policy

Drought Contingency and Emergency Water Management Plan

Emergency Fueling Policy

Fraud Reporting Policy

Employee Fraud Awareness Training 2012

Employee Fraud Awareness Training 2014

Hazard Communication Program

Investment Policy

Personnel Policies

Public Presentations Policy


Rate Order

Safety Policy

Water Conservation Plan


Please visit the Public Information page for more information on the Open Records Request form.

Utility Billing Forms

Some of the forms used by the Utility Billing Office are available online for your convenience.  Please return the completed forms to the office by mail or in person at Trophy Club MUD No. 1, 100 Municipal Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262.  Please call Utility Billing at 682-831-4682 if you have any questions.

Complete a Service Agreement for Trophy Club Municipal Utility District No. 1 (District and out-of-district residents) or Town of Trophy Club Public Improvement District (PID residents) to establish new service.  If you own more than one home in town, please note that each address requires a separate account.  Developers please use the New Development Service Application.

Complete an Information Change Request to change account information such as the billing address or contact phone number, or to add or remove a person from the account (when the primary account holder remains on the account.)  Please note that this form may not be used to transfer service to a different person.

Trophy Club Municipal Utility District No. 1 is a publicly-owned and operated utility, therefore your account is considered a public record.  Complete  a  Consumer Confidentiality Request Form this form to request confidentiality of your personal information in the event of a public information request.