Setting Up a New Service
Make arrangements to come to the office before your closing or move-in date to complete the account set-up and pay a deposit.
To establish service, we require the following:
- Completed Service Agreement for Trophy Club Municipal Utility District No. 1 (for District and out-of-district residents) or Town of Trophy Club Public Improvement District (for PID residents).
- A copy of your drivers’ license
- A deposit by cash or check only ($75.00 for owners, $150.00 for lessees). Checks should be made payable to Trophy Club MUD No. 1. We cannot hold cash for future start dates.
Please call the Utility Billing Office at 682-831-4600 at least one business day before your closing or move-in date to request service so that we may schedule a meter read. You will be billed for the water used after that time.
Note: If the current owner discontinues service and we do not have the completed paperwork and deposit when the meter is read, the water will be turned off.
Moving Within Trophy Club
If you currently live in Trophy Club and are moving to a new address, you will need to complete the same steps above as if establishing service for the first time and this includes paying a deposit for the new address.
We require a new account for each address; however, the deposit for your existing account will be credited back to you on your final bill. Any remaining credits will be refunded by check and mailed to your forwarding address.
If you are moving and wish to disconnect service, please notify us at least one business day prior to your requested disconnect date and provide a forwarding address.
Trash, Recycling, or Storm Drain Services
New Development Water Service
Thank you for choosing Trophy Club for your new project! To obtain water service for a new area, please submit a completed packet to the District office at 100 Municipal Drive, Trophy Club, TX 76262. This packet should include:
- Completed New Development Service Application
- Check to TCMUD for $2,500
- THREE sets of plans
Please contact us or call 682-831-4600 if you have any questions about the process or the District’s development policy. We cannot accept incomplete packets.